- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Mind Write Now will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Mind Write Now takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://mindwritenow.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Mind Write Now is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What information does Mind Write Now collect?
How does Mind Write Now use the information?
Does Mind Write Now share data with third parties?
We do not share any personal data with third parties, except where required to do so by local laws and/or regulations. Examples of when we share data include processing payments and when you make any transaction on our website. We only share the minimum information necessary to perform or deliver that service.
How can I view the personal information Mind Write Now has stored about me?
You can request a copy of your personal data from us by completing the form that can be found here and submitting that to us in the manner described on that form. We will respond to your request within 30 days by providing a link to a location where the data can be downloaded.
How can I have my personal information deleted at Mind Write Now?
You may request us to delete your personal data from our records by completing the form that can be downloaded here and submitting that to us in the manner described on that form. However, there may be certain legal restrictions in place that require us to retain some information about you for a certain period of time. You will be advised of such restrictions, if applicable when we receive your completed form. In all cases, we will respond to your request within 30 days.
What is the purpose of the cookies we use on our website?
Cookies on our websites allow us to improve your user experience and track your browsing behavior, such as the links clicked, items purchased, your device and browser type, and your geographical location. This allows us to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on our websites, and to collect, analyze and improve the performance of our Services. We do not share that information with any third party.
How we use email addresses?
We will use your email address to communicate with you regarding your inquiry if you have opted in to receive information about upcoming activities or offers and/or informational email messages. We do not share your email address with any third party. You can choose not to receive email communications from us at any time by using the links shown at the bottom of the email messages that we send to you.
Who else other than mindwritenow.com could access my stored personal information?
Mind Write Now is obliged to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law as applied in the United Arab Emirates where we operate. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information as part of a legal process.
If at any time you have additional questions about our practices or any of your rights described above, you may reach us by contacting us.